In August 2016 we opened our doors to a nine-suite Assisted Living Home, “The Lindens,” within our facility. Residents are provided extra assistance they need in a warm, community atmosphere while maintaining their sense of independence. Our Assisted Living provides around-the-clock personalized nursing care and offers medication reminders, assistance with personal care and provides entertaining social activities and events. The 24/7 availability of care and support grants peace of mind to our residents and families.
The Assisted Living wing offers three suite options. Our deluxe and one-bedroom suites feature kitchenettes, as well as the option to dine on three meals per day designed by our on-staff registered dietician.
Among the other benefits of the Assisted Living are:
- All utilities: phone, cable, Wi-Fi, heating & cooling are included
- Emergency call system in every room
- Professionally trained staff on-site 24/7
- Ongoing monitoring of healthcare needs
- Assistance with personal care needs available
- Medication administration available
- All nutritious meals & snacks included
- Housekeeping, personal laundry & linen service include
- Life enrichment activities & events